Copyright  © 1994 - 2019    Symsite Research         All rights reserved.

Pixel Federation has undergone ownership changes

12.12.2018

Slovakia’s largest game developer, Pixel Federation, has undergone ownership changes. Filip Fischer, one of the four founders, and Martin Blaškovič, the first financial investor, sold their stakes and booked return on their investment totaling thousands of per cents. Two of the founders, Šimon Šicko and Marián Fridrich, now own 60%, and the remaining 40% is owned by financial investor Peter Lukeš. This year, the studio expects €30m in sales (last year, sales jumped 58% to €28.1m).

 

(forbes.sk)

Please reload

Táto správa je z Ekonomiky DNES, denného prehľadu najdôležitejších ekonomických správ zo Slovenska.

This news is from the Slovak Business News TODAY, one-page summary of all the important Slovak business news.

MiddleCap Group acquired BBF Tech

13.12.2019

The anti-trust authority PMÚ is reviewing the acquisition of BBF Tech (Ivan Petríček and Miroslav Biroš) by MiddleCap Group (Miroslav Výboh). (antimon...

Smer stole idea for election TV spot

13.12.2019

Israeli agency Shaviv is considering suing the Smer party for stealing the idea for a TV spot. In it, Robert Fico plays a kindergarten teacher discipl...

Smer ukradol ešte aj predvolebný spot

13.12.2019

Izraelská agentúra Shaviv zvažuje žalobu na stranu Smer za krádež námetu na volebné video. Robert Fico v ňom hrá učiteľa v škôlke, ktorý karhá neposlu...

1/5
Please reload