Copyright  © 1994 - 2019    Symsite Research         All rights reserved.

ZSE acquired the Malženice power plant and resumed its production

20.08.2018

German energy firm E.ON sold the gas-powered electricity and heat producer in Malženice to energy distributor ZSE, in which it holds a 49% stake and managerial control (the state owns the remaining 51% shares). The new owner resumed the power plant’s production in July. E.ON completed the 436 MW power plant, built for €430m, in 2011, but stopped production in 2013 due to low power prices. The power plant is among the most efficient in the world. Power prices have risen since 2013. ZSE is talking to the power grid operator SEPS on the provision of lucrative support services, as Malženice’s operation at regular load would still not be profitable.

 

(HN/1)

Please reload

Táto správa je z Ekonomiky DNES, denného prehľadu najdôležitejších ekonomických správ zo Slovenska.

This news is from the Slovak Business News TODAY, one-page summary of all the important Slovak business news.

Another slide in corruption perception ranking

24.01.2020

Slovakia ranks 59th of 180 countries in the latest corruption perception index compiled by Transparency International, down two places from 2018 and d...

László Sólymos (Most-Híd) resigned as Environment Minister

24.01.2020

László Sólymos (Most-Híd) resigned as Environment Minister. On Wednesday evening, while under the influence, he attacked a restaurant employee, puttin...

Ďalší pokles v rebríčku vnímania korupcie

24.01.2020

Slovensko tento rok skončilo v rebríčku vnímania korupcie od Transparency International na 59. mieste spomedzi 180 krajín, o dve priečky nižšie ako v...

1/5
Please reload